- 1. play extract of the track to the group - what is your BRIEF
- 2. initial response (images from moodboard?)
- 3. What did you learn from your product analysis?
- 4. What did you learn from your technical analyis?
- 5. How did your audience research inform your concept development?
- 6. What is your proposed idea? Style, type, narrative
- 7. the visuals - ideas on costume, location, types of shot
- 8. What will be your biggest challenge? How will you overcome it?
- 9. How will this video promote the band?
- 10. How will your coverart on digipak and in advertisement further reinforce this band/artist image (initial ideas at this stage)
The purpose of the pitch is for you to CONVINCINGLY explain your proposed idea. Would we, as record company executives think this is a suitable idea for your genre/group? Are we convinced of your vision? Would we give you the GREEN LIGHT?
I suggest that you use PowerPoint - but not as a script - just to show us relevant images.
Good luck! We are looking forward to hearing your pitches - so far your ideas seem very creative.