I'm just marking your blogs and the following 'housekeeping' changes need to be made. We want you to all achieve the highest mark possible and therefore to ensure a level 4, in addition to the quality of your individual analysis - you MUST show how your concept developed. You also need to show EXCELLENCE in use of ICT in presenting planning and evaluation so you must use the blog efficiently, creatively:
1. Don't post a link to youtube - always embed the clip in your blog. This is for your animatic, video analysis, auteur videos... anything that you are referring to
2. Keep titles of posts to one line in menu and ALWAYS start with your initials so we can easily see who has done what
3. Check punctuation / paragraphs
4. Where possible highlight key terminology, use bullet points, images - make it easy to read.
5. Audience research? This should have it's own post, with detail on methodology and results evaluation
6. Digipak designs - post entries documenting your ideas and with scan/image of your layouts (1 EACH)
7. Have you done some filming already? You will need to post an entry evaluating the shoot, what worked, what you changed, any technical issues, ideas, inspirations, issues with weather, general public etc. You will need this info for your evaluation AND exam. Include screenshot of risk assessment / call sheets to show organisation.