When planning in your groups, consider the following:
- What was the aim of your video?
- How can you find out if you achieved this?
- Do the audience recognise the generic conventions?
- Does it stand up to repeatability?
In terms of methodology, you must consider the following carefully:
- Types of questioning; ranking, semantic differentials, open questions
- Method of research on the night; time constraints, screening conditions compared to real consumption
- Avoiding leading comments /questions
- Issues with demographics; who are your sample audience?